1 day course
Course is offered 10:45am-5:00pm
Once you signup and pay for the course, you will be sent a calendar of dates. That will allow you to choose which date works best for your schedule.
*Price subject to change
Learn the art of scar lightening and help build confidence and change lives. Learn how to properly identify the difference between different types of scars & dark spots and how to treat them. The treatment works directly on damaged skin, smoothing the appearance of scars, and reducing the color. The treatment brings new life into damaged skin through the use of a microneedling pen with careful and precise movements. The process typically takes more than one application. This procedure is starting to gain popularity because it is an alternative to laser scar lightening that can damage or hypopigment surrounding skin.
Detailed training covering:
- Healing factors
- Pre-care and post-care instructions
- Skin anatomy/education
- Safety/health standards
- Machine/Needle Theory – Use, Needle Cartridge Selection
- Pricing/ Staying Competitive
- What is hyperpigmentation & why does it happen
- How to treat & reverse hyperpigmentation
- Consent forms, After care forms
- Hands on training with live model
- And more!
- On going support
Training Kit Includes:
TBA Microneedling Pen with LED light therapy, needles, TBA Pigment Inhibitor Serum, grip tape, and disposable pen covers.