Course is offered 10:45am-5:00pm
Once you signup and pay for the course, you will be sent a calendar of dates. That will allow you to choose which date works best for your schedule.
*Price subject to change
1 Day Training
Take microneedling to the next level with RF Microneedling!
This breakthrough treatment uses tiny needles to deliver radiofrequency (RF) energy into the skin’s deeper layers. By combining collagen induction therapy (CIT) with RF energy, it addresses a wide range of skin concerns with little to no downtime and creates smoother, tighter, and more youthful-looking skin.
RF Microneedling is a new microneedling treatment developed to be more effective than other types of microneedling treatments. It stimulates remodeling in the adipose tissue of the dermis. On its own, microneedling provokes a healing response in which collagen proliferation increases. With RF Microneedling, collagen increase is only the icing on the cake. By inserting radiofrequency energy to tissue, this device prompts tissue remodeling that includes thickening and tightening.
RF Microneedling helps improve the appearance of:
- Excess fat in the face and neck Fat accumulation beneath the chin
- Mild sagging and jowling in the face and neck
- Uneven or rough skin texture
- Acne scarring and other scars on the face or body
- Deep lines and creases
- Sun damage
- Enlarged Pores
- Stretch Marks
- Poor skin texture
RF Microneedling is an excellent solution for facial rejuvenation because it can achieve multiple corrections simultaneously.
- Included With Training:
- Professional RF Microneedling Machine with Cold Hammer Therapy
- 5 Disposable Needle attachments
- Consent Forms, After Care Forms
- Treatment Tracking Form
- Instructor Demonstration on various parts of the body
- Students Work On Live Models
- Ongoing Mentorship
- How to market your business (online social media curriculum for beauty industry professionals included)
- In depth Theory
- Education on what RF Microneedling and Cold Hammer Therapy is & how it works
- Training on explaining process to clients and answering questions (extremely valuable in communicating with potential clients)
- Education on results and benefits
- Training in screening clients, client consultations, client safety, and contraindications.
- Necessary client forms and consent for treatment
‘How To’ training for all treatment areas of the body, treatment areas defined (class time and hands on training)
- Protocol for face & body treatments
- Experts tips for best results