HIGH PRESSURE NOURISHMENT
Through the methodology of high pressure intrusion using our special pressure spray gun, oxygen and active substances can be injected onto the skin base layer. Placed just above the skin surface, the essence of nutrients can penetrate into the skin deep thus improving the skin absorption of nutrients.
The patented design of our spraying device is to combine active concentrated ingredients in the form of a spray to moisturize the skin and also reduce cosmetics cost.
Inhalation of pure aromatherapy essential oil combined with oxygen through the respiratory system.
- High pressure gas produced by air compression principles sent through the spray nozzle atomized to about 30 microns. This greatly improves nutrition absorption, cools the skin surface and makes loose dry skin become moist and full.
- Transforming large molecules into small molecules allows the exchange of unwanted materials out of the system at the same time opening the pores and allowing the nutrients to penetrate directly to the basal layer of the skin.The treatment is suitable for all skin types.
Water Oxygen Material Used: Mineral Water
Method: Place mineral water into the small container of the spray gun and through the extreme pressure, water and oxygen penetrates into the deep layer of the skin.
Spray Material Used: Water-based including toner, pure rose dew or acne solution
Method: Place proper amount of skin care solution into the small container according to skin conditions
Oxygen Injection Material Used：Essence-based (Hyaluronic Acid, freeze-dried powder, Levo-vitamin C,repair essence,facial essence).
Method: Choose appropriate essence according to the skin conditions.
-- For dry skin it has a moisturizing whitening effect.
-- For oily skin it shrinks pores, better oil control and refreshing effect.
Frequency of use: Hyaluronicacid, Freeze-dried Powder, Levo-Vitamin C, repair essence liquid-3 times a week. Purewater, saline, toner, and pure dew can be used everyday. Spray a full small container.
- The product used in the spray gun must be water-based (high viscosity product must be diluted with mineral water).
- Before use, fill with warm water and spray with alcohol (cleaning the inner wall of the spray gun).
- Charge the device fully before initial use.
- Do Not Use When Charging, unplug the power before use.
- Loose nozzle.
- Formula concentration is too high (preferably diluted with water).
- The dirt in the spray gun wasn't cleaned intime.
- The nozzle is not installed inplace.