Course is offered 10:45am-5:00pm
Once you signup and pay for the course, you will be sent a calendar of dates. That will allow you to choose which date works best for your schedule.
*Price subject to change
WHAT ARE OMBRÉ BROWS?
Ombre Powder Brows (also known as Powder Brows/Microshading) is a technique described by its name-soft and light in the front and gradually darker towards the tails. Ombré Powder Brows can be applied with a soft, natural-finish or can be built up to resemble the look of darker makeup. The intensity of the ombré effect is contingent on how much existing brow hair there is, thus results vary per person.
If you have darker hairs or patches in the front of your brows, you will likely need a fuller powder-filled brow style so your natural brow hairs blend seamlessly. Ombré Powder Brows is great for all skin types, but especially those with previous semi-permanent makeup, and oily, mature, and acne prone skin.
Great for those with previous semi-permanent makeup If you have oily, mature, and acne prone skin.
WHY OMBRÉ POWDER BROWS?
Ombré Powder Brows are one of the newest and one of the most advanced machine techniques in semi-permanent eyebrow tattooing. The technique used is the best for all skin types and lasts for 1-3 years. Ombré Powder Brows are great especially if you have oily, mature, acne-prone skin or combo as opposed to Microblading. It leaves a more voluminous and defined look for your brows and is less-invasive.
Ombre course includes:
- 2 day mastery ( theory, color, facial analysis, TBA technique)
- Health code ( room set up, how to pass inspection, building plan)
- Multiple brows mapping technique
- Practice on synthetic skin
- Hair strokes
- Live model to work on
- Bonus unlimited mentoring/coaching program
- Bloodborne pathogens training
- Full professional tool kit
- Limited Space. Must reserve your seat in advance with a deposit
- No prior experience or license required
- The Beauty Academy training manual
- Pro Machine Kit
- Numbing Gel
- LatexPractice Skins
- Eyebrow Brushes
- Brow Pencils
- Pigment Cups
- Pigment Rings
- Brow Measuring Tapes
- Hair Shavers
- After Care