As it only targets inserted Hyaluronic Acid, not the body’s own hyaluronic acid. Liporase Hyaluronidase swiftly reverses the effects of a filler without damaging your body’s natural Hyaluronic Acid.
- Simply & swiftly remove fillers: Liporase Hyaluronidase starts breaking down the Hyaluronic Acid as soon as it is injected into the target area. Depending on the HA concentration, effects become visible after 24~48 hours.
Liporase is a KFDA-approved (Korea Food & Drug Administration) form of hyaluronidase. Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that is used to dissolve unwanted or misplaced hyaluronic acid fillers.
How Does It Work?
Treatment Protocol Note: perform a patch test on patients to ensure that no allergic reaction will occur since this is an enzyme. Insert Liporase Hyaluronidase subcutaneously and wait 20 minutes to assess any allergic reactions. Redness and slight swelling after the injection are normal. Do not proceed with treatment with Liporase in the case of hives or other signs of allergy. When dissolving dermal fillers
- Add 1.5ml of saline to the Liporase Hyaluronidase ampoule.
- Gently and slowly twirl the ampoule to mix, being careful to not shake too hard.
- Draw out the mixture with a sterile needle adapter on a hyaluron pen cartridge and slowly and carefully insert it into the area where the filler needs to be dissolved.
- The Hyaluronic Acid filler will start to dissolve right away and will be naturally absorbed by the body.
- Check the area for traces of the filler after 1 week. If any traces persist, repeat the procedure.
Ingredients: Hyaluronidase (EP) 1500 IU, Lactose Hydrate 13.3 mg. What's Inside
- Liporase (Hyaluronidase) powder form, 10 vials.
- Storage Precautions
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does it take to see the effect of Liporase?
- Liporase Hyaluronidase starts breaking down the Hyaluronic Acid filler immediately after a insertion. Most people will see the effects within 24~48 hours
*Please note that this product is meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible or liable for any damage or issues that may arise after administering products by yourself. By proceeding with this purchase you agree to release The Beauty Academy from all liabilities.
*Please note: Liporase Hyaluronidase needs to be mixed with saline (not included)
*Due to the nature of this this product and sanitary purposes all sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.