Hibiscus Fix Hydro Exfoliating Serum For Dry Skin
PH – 3.5
- Lactic Acid– AHA, derived from milk- Increases cell turnover and stimulates cell renewal.Can also stimulate the renewal of collagen, which helps in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Additionally Lactic acid can help the skin’s natural moisture barrier, helping to increase hydration in the skin.
- Malic Acid– an AHA derived from Apples has toning and moisturizing properties and can help other acids function better when combined together.
- Azelaic Acid – an antioxidant found in wheat and barley, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Can help to brighten hyperpigmentation and brighten the overall appearance of the skin
- Glycolic Acid – AHA, Exfoliates skin, Speeds cell turnover and boosts collagen production. Helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin tone.
- Hibiscus Flower Extract – Rich in Vitamin C, Promotes collagen production, inhibits elastin degradation,and increases the elasticity of the skin giving it a youthful appearance
- Licorice Extract – Helps to brighten the skin and reduce pigmentation.In addition to soothing properties and helping to calm inflammation.
- Calendula Extract– Anti-inflammatory, contains fatty acids that help to hydrate the skin, has healing properties, contains flavonoids that have antioxidant properties which help your skin protect from free radicals.